Hear I am shearing different Types Of Hard Drive or Storage Device. now first go Types of hard drive. basically 4 types of hard drive please see below.
Types Of Hard Drive
1. Parallel Advanced Technology Attachment (PATA)
2. Serial ATA (SATA)
3. Small Computer System Interface (SCSI)
4. Solid State Drives (SSD)
Now I am explaining in details different type of Hard drive.
1.Parallel Advanced Technology Attachment (PATA) : PATA, also known as Parallel ATA (Advanced Technology Attachment). PATA devices are easy to spot by the rather large 40-pin port that connects to a parallel ATA cable. These cables are flat, wide, ribboned cables with 40 parallel wires, hence the designation, parallel. Data is split among the lanes and travels in parallel between the PATA controller and the connected device in a master/slave configuration. Cables later increased to 80-wires in order to break through a data transfer ceiling hit with the 40-wire flavor of parallel ATA known as ATA/33. The first 80-wire iteration was ATA/66 with a theoretical maximum data transfer rate of 66.6 megabytes per second (MBps), or twice that of ATA/33.
2. Serial ATA (SATA) : Serial ATA is a serial link — a single cable with a minimum of four wires creates a point-to-point connection between devices. Transfer rates for Serial ATA begin at 150MBps. One of the main design advantages of Serial ATA is that the thinner serial cables facilities. The main difference between a SATA and a PATA hard disk is that the former is thinner and purportedly has a faster data interface than the latter.
3. Small Computer System Interface (SCSI) : SCSI (pronounced “skuzzy”),The Small Computer System Interface (SCSI) is a set of parallel interface standards developed by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) for attaching printers, disk drives, scanners and other peripherals to computers. The version 16-bit Ultra-640 (Fast-320) SCSI, was introduced in 2003 and has a 640 MBps transfer speed.
4. Solid State Drives (SSD) : These hard disks, unlike the other types, don’t consist of moving components.SSD has no moving parts, which gives it advantages such as accessing stored information faster, produces no noise, often more reliable, and consume much less power than the traditional hard drive (HDD) found in computers.Typical hard drives comprise a spinning magnetic disk that performs the function of data storage, but SSDs use semiconductors for this purpose. Since there are no moving components, these hard disks are much faster and less likely to break down than other drives.
Now a days SSD drive is most popular in computer world. due to speed and security. here I explain main features is SSD Drive.
The Main Features of SSD Over Previous :
Defrag : In SSD the data is defragmented automatically so there is no need to perform defragmentation process.
Extremely fast performance : The SSD are very fast in performance in comparison to HDD. SSD has a maximum writing speed of 654 megabytes per second (MB/s) and maximum reading speed of 712 MB/s.
Efficient : It has resulted in 25-75% more efficient than HDD regarding to performance like bootup, shutdown and data transfer rate.
Portable : It is portable due to small size like 1.8″ to 3.5″.
Error Correction : SSD can analyze and manage the error correction while transferring of the data.
Bad block mapping : In SSD the data is mapped whenever there is a blockage of data.
Data reading and writing and cache management : It has its own CPU which helps in managing the data while reading and writing of the data in SSD and it also manages the cache memory of the stored data.
Data Encryption : In SSD the data are encrypted for the better and fast performance. It is mainly done as a means of security of the data stored in SSD.
Light weight : Solid State Drives are of very light weight like it ranges from 77 grams to 750 grams.
Interface : In SSD the SATA (Serial Advanced Technology Attachment) interface is mainly used for providing high speed data transfer rate. SATA interface is used as I/O of the data which are communicated with the memory bus of the SSD.
Now www.reseller99.net offered all Managed SSD VPS to Customer.
ssd vs hdd, ssd drive, ssd price in india, ssd vps server, ssd vps server, ssd vps with cpanel, ssd vps review, ssd vps india, ssd vps uk, ssd vps nepal, ssd vps Butan, Shri Lanka